Do you write fluently in English (preferably US English) and would you like to translate dutch articles into english for our project that is to be launched in the US? Then we offer a challenging and great internship! Your main task will be the translation of existing articles. If you like to write articles and social media content as well, there will be enough opportunities. Are you looking for an informal, professional company to gain experience? And do just love dogs? Then maybe you are our perfect match!
MassMovement is a branding and activation agency, based in Amsterdam. We work for clients like BNP Paribas, Tefal, Sanoma (Margriet. Libelle, Flair, Viva, Flow), NBTC, Renault & Volvo Trucks, RegioBank and many more.
What will you do?
You’ll translate excisting web-articles from dutch to English. If you like to expand your experience, you’ll prepare drafts and write articles for our content platform. You’ll write newsletters, blog posts, advertisements and social media posts.
We anticipate that you have..
- …perfect English (US) language skills
- …lots and lots of brilliant ideas
- …affinity with publishing
- …and, an independent working attitude
- Some experience in creating and writing multi-channel content;
- Some experience with CMS systems (Wordpress is a pro);
- Perfect English writing skills;
- Experience with SEO texts is a pro;
We’ll offer you a great internship in a dynamic, young, and ambitious company in Amsterdam. Interested? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld